Welcome to 'Get a six pack'

There are various ideas out there on how to get a six pack. Informative articles from various people will be added on a daily basis. Feel free to add your comments.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Six Pack Abs - Why Do People Fail?

Six pack abs are hard to get at the best of times. Sure there are those who naturally seem to have one. It might be their jobs or their recreation but either way, they are doing something. I must admit that they annoyed me. They didn't work-out or do any exercise, their body naturally equipped them.

Too bad it didn't work out for me. But I have since learned that being a victim does nothing. I can complain all I want but in the end, it does nothing to help me to get six pack abs.

If I want six pack abs, then I have to go out and get them.

Why do people want a six pack?

Six pack abs say to everyone around you that you are disciplined, strong, sexy, and that you go for what you want. Who wouldn't want to be known as a person like that?

Why do so many people not have a six pack?

Of course, not every single person in the world wants six pack abs, but I'm quite sure that a lot of them do. I must say that I quite enjoy mine and the effect it has on those around me. But why don't people have a six pack like me? I don't think it's because they don't want them - most people would have a six pack if they thought they could. I think that the single, greatest reason why people don't have a six pack is laziness.

Yep, you heard correctly. It's not diet, it's not lifestyle, (although all those things are important), it is their choice to not take action. Anyone can read a book and find out all sorts of exercises to get six pack abs, but in the end, unless they take action, they have nothing.

I have a quote in front of me saying, "A quitter never wins and a winner never quits". That is so very appropriate to six pack abs. If you are a quitter, you will never have a six pack. But guess who gets to choose whether you are a quitter? YOU!

So Why Do People Fail?

People fail because they give up. People fail because they blame someone else. Do you want to be someone who succeeds? Then go for it. Go out and take action. Taking action is the greatest tip anyone can ever give you, and providing you follow it, you can have anything you want.

If you would take responsibility for yourself, if you would stop blaming your flab on external variables, if you would say, "It is my choice and my fault if I am fat, unhealthy and ugly". Sorry to be rude, but it's the only way. Something has to move you to action. I want you to have what you want and I am trying to motivate you to take it. You are the only obstacle in the way of you have sexy six pack abs.

If you have decided to take action and responsibility for your life, I congratulate you. The next step is directions and I have them. If you have decided to take action and claim your six pack abs, please visit: http://www.hubreviews.info/abstruth.html for a killer workout.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adam_Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment